Property 19709 - Desirable Condo in Great Location
Rental Rate Options (USD)
1 mo. min: $2000 / mo.
3 mo. min: $1900 / mo.
6 mo. min: $1800/ mo.
12 mo. min: $1700/ mo.
*Includes complete furniture package, housewares, electricity, water, cable, and internet.
*Weekly or monthly housekeeping can be provided at an extra cost
Initial Deposits and Fees
Refundable Security Deposit: $1000 (Pets- + $500)
Exit Cleaning Fee: $125
Application Fee: $40 (this is for credit check application)
General InfoType: Condo
Newly Renovated Condo in historic Clifton/Crescent Hill area of Louisville. Eclectic and safe area of Louisville and close to everything!
Louisville furnished condo, located near beautiful parks, public golf courses, 2 major malls, historic homes, interesting museums and arts, and exciting night life.
The city is known for its culture, sports, and nightlife but also offers a great outdoor experience. This condo is less than three miles from downtown which offers the serenity you want and home with entertainment only a few minutes away.
After work, you will have no lack of entertainment options, either. Walk or drive to historic Frankfort Ave. with numerous restaurants, pubs, wine, coffee, ice cream and other shops. Within a mile or 2 from 2 major parks (Cherokee and Seneca),3 public golf courses. 1 mile from 2 large indoor malls, cinema complex, Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.
This Louisville furnished home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with over 1,024 square feet of space to enjoy. It’s furnished with everything you need from linens to cookware, dishes, and furniture. It also comes with cable, Roku TV, high speed internet with Wi-Fi, and paid utilities and free parking for 2 cars.There is a new Restonic queen mattress in the downstairs bedroom and 2 comfortable twins in the upstairs bedroom. The twins can be converted to a king, if desired. The condo has hardwood floors in the great room, kitchen, and entry.
If you need to take a trip, the Louisville International Airport is just over 6 miles away. It's on the busline and for fun, there's the last Friday of the month free old fashioned trolly ride which goes up and down Historic Frankfort Av.
Completely furnished including dishes, linens, cookware, utilities, cable, and high speed internet with wi-fi.
• Newly Renovated
• Hardwood Floor in the Entry, Kitchen, & Great Room
• TV with Roku and DVD player in the Livingroom
• Master Bedroom on main level - New Restonic Eurtop , Queen Mattress
• Upstairs Bedroom - 2 Twin beds- can be converted to a king
• Carpet in Both Bedrooms
• Split Level Floor plan
• Front Balcony
- Conveniently Located:
• Louisville International Airport – Less than 6 miles
• Downtown Louisville – 2.5 miles
• Louisville Slugger Field
• Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
• Louisville Waterfront Park (Great Lawn)with walking bridge over the Ohio River to southern Indiana.
• Evan Williams Bourbon Experience with Kentucky Bourbon Trail
• Louisville Science Museum
• Fraiser History Museum
• Waterfront Botanical Gardens- opening fall 2019
• Actors Theater
• The Kentucky Center- Off Broadway Shows
• The Yum Sports Center
• The Belle of Louisville and the Mary M. Miller steamboat sightseeing and diner cruises
• Nearby Golf Courses: Cherokee, Seneca, and Crescent Hill.
• Local shopping and restaurants: Ramiro's Cantina, Porcini's, The Crecsent Hill Craft House, At The Italian Table, El Mundos, The Wine Rack, the Comfey Cow Ice cream Shop, Volare, Time For Thai, and more......
• Near parks and indoor malls
• Walking distance to more than 20 upscale restaurants and shops on Historic Frankfort Ave
Short distance to Mary T Meagher Aquatic Center, University of Louisville Hospital, University of Louisville, and Baptist Health Louisville.
- Minimum Stay: 1 Month
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Approx Sq Ft: 1025
- Managed by: Owner
- Type: Condo
- View: Trees/Park View
- Parking: Parking Included
- Air Condition
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Cross streets: North Bayly and Hollywood Terrace
City, St, Zip: Louisville, Kentucky, 40206